Buy from one of our authorized online retailers
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss . to read about insulation
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Ultralight range features a single layer of Air-Sprung Cells™ for lightweight stability and comfort. to read why Air-Sprung Cells provide greater comfort
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability to read about durability
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Comfort Light Insulated Mat has an R-Value of 4.2 and is ideal for cooler conditions. to learn about R-Values. to learn which R-Value is right for you.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Click HERE to learn more about proper use and care of your sleeping mat
Complete your sleep system: Ultralight Pillow // Ember Quilt // Spark Sleeping Bag // Traveller Sleeping Bag // Silk Mummy Liner // Coolmax Adaptor Liner //