Buy from one of our authorized online retailers
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon® roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Products in the same family